Loving this new tradition of “recent in 5!” A few favorites this week…
- browsing the beautiful books, pamphlets and prints at Boekie Woekie (Berenstraat 16), an artist-run bookstore for books by artists in Amsterdam;
- a visit to Huis Marseille, the first photography museum in Amsterdam, housed in a gorgeous canal house on the Keizersgracht (401) for the exhibition, “Scarlett Hooft Graafland: Soft Horizons” on display until December 11th;
- biking down the Keizersgracht;
- catching with a dear friend over an afternoon cappuccino;
- the lovely Zuivere Koffie on the Utrechtsestraat (39).