Wow, I can’t believe it’s the last day of September. This month has just flown by, I can’t quite wrap my head around it. It was about a month ago that I mentioned I would be starting Amsterdam Insights, a weekly collection of posts of things to do in Amsterdam. I’ve had such a great response from my readers (do you remember my “Cool Globes” post that was featured on WordPress’ Freshly Pressed page?), so I’ve decided to continue with these posts in the future (plus, it’s been too much fun creating them!) Here’s a collection of some of my favorite photographs from my Amsterdam Insights…
Featured are photographs from the following posts…
- The Westerpark “Cool Globes” exhibition and the Cultuurpark Westergasfabriek;
- Several markets including the Noordermarkt, Nieuwmarkt and Waterlooplein;
- The grocery store Marqt, great ice cream parlor IJScuypje and the fabulous Middle Eastern/North African restaurant Bazar;
- The Stedelijk Museum (and their annual book sale);
- And the lovely store on the Haarlemmerstraat, Sukha.