Can’t believe another month has come and gone, it feels like just yesterday that I posted my Amsterdam Insights: Round Up (September). It’s been a lovely month: the seasons have finally changed and the leaves have officially changed color and fallen from the trees, the Amsterdam Marathon came and went (and so did my sister). I spent lovely weekends with friends and family, found pumpkins, spent evenings at home and afternoons in The Hague and enjoyed a quiet Halloween weekend carving pumpkins and eating the most delicious apple crumble. Lazy days wandering the small streets of Amsterdam and visiting new museums (and coffee places, of course). Check out some of my other Amsterdam-related adventures below…
Featured are photographs from the following posts…
- I can’t believe it was still warm enough to the go to the beach in early October!
- Stop by the next Sunday Market at the Westerpark on November 13th;
- A preview of beautiful shops on the Haarlemmerstraat and Haarlemmerdijk;
- Mmm amazing sandwiches for lunch at Singel 404;
- Stop by Two For Joy Coffee Roasters for delicious coffee and tasty home-baked goods;
- Buy your next coffee table art or photography book at the TASCHEN Bookstore;
- Need a pick me up? Frozz frozen yoghurt is the place to go!
- Stroll through the Jordaan and admire the views of the Westerkerk on the Prinsengracht;
- Lunch at Latei is another great lunch place (and maybe you’ll get lucky and purchase something for your home – mug, chair or wall decoration?)