A pink weekend…
– Friday afternoon on the roof, enjoying warm cups of coffee, chocolate oatmeal cookies and mandarines while admiring the pink sunset (1);
– The opening of the exhibition ‘What’s Next? The Future of the Photography Museum’ at Foam Amsterdam on Friday evening (click here for a video of the light show and more photographs of the opening here);
– Brunch at the English tea room Greenwoods (Singel 103) with two friends on Saturday morning (2). Who knew it would be warm enough to sit outside on a November morning;
– Followed by a walk through the Noordermarkt and a coffee at Two For Joy Coffee Roasters on the Haarlemmerdijk;
– After an early dinner of tortillas with friends, we headed to the Museum Night on Saturday evening (3) for a busy evening of museum hopping, dancing and drinks!