Featured above are photographs from the following posts…
- Did you make it to this years’ Museumnacht on November 5th? 45 museums in Amsterdam opened their doors after hours, and you can imagine it was a great time. Stay tuned for next years’ event!
- Head to Burgermeester for a delicious (and cheap) unconventional burger – dare I try a salmon burger?
- Explore Amsterdam-Oost (they have the zoo, the Rembrandthuis, Waterlooplein flea market, Soup en Zo, the Hermitage and more!)
- Grab a Saturday brunch or afternoon High Tea at Greenwoods.
- And an afternoon ‘borrel’ at Cafe Koosje!
- Browse books made by artists at Boekie Woekie.
- Try a few of the smaller food businesses/catering companies in Amsterdam that were part of YES WE CANTEEN, a student-initiative to change the face of the school cafeteria.
- Check out these ‘recent in 5‘ posts taken in Amsterdam: recent in 5 #8 (of Museum Willet-Holthuysen, the Utrechtsestraat and Sissy-Boy Homeland), recent in 5 #5 (of the Westerpark, breakfast at Greenwoods and the Noordermarkt) and recent in 5 #4 (of the Jordaan and Cafe van Zuylen).
- And visit the beautiful photography exhibition, ‘Saul Leiter: New York Reflections‘ at the Jewish Historical Museum.