– Home on Friday to help pick out the Christmas tree;
– Watched the French movie ‘Heartbreaker‘ with Romain Duris (of the wonderful movie ‘L’Auberge Espagnole‘) after a lovely dinner, complete with this Donna Hay goat cheese, tomato and onion tart;
– A slow Saturday morning;
– My parents put the lights up in the Christmas tree (1);
– Baking up a storm Saturday afternoon, ventured into these Christmas-y cookies that my sister and I made last year (2);
– Back up to Amsterdam on Saturday evening, a night spent with friends;
– Browsing the Sunday market at Roest on Sunday afternoon (3).